There comes a day in your life that you'll meet someone that
you can't just simply forget,
you can't just simply hate,
you can't just simply erase.
And there comes a day in your life that you'll meet someone that
will not fight for you anymore,
will not make an effort to be with you anymore,
will not have the heart for you anymore.
One day, you'll find someone that will
hurt you.
get tired of you,
gave up on you.
and eventually, leaves you.
The saddest part is what they will do you won't and what they won't you will.
It was never sorry that matters actually, it's the effort.
but I guess you never care to make an effort to make things right again.
Things won't be done just by simply saying it, but by meaning it.
p/s: " I don't mind if you're lacking of effort in staying ; I will." ♥♥♥
you can't just simply forget,
you can't just simply hate,
you can't just simply erase.
And there comes a day in your life that you'll meet someone that
will not fight for you anymore,
will not make an effort to be with you anymore,
will not have the heart for you anymore.
One day, you'll find someone that will
hurt you.
get tired of you,
gave up on you.
and eventually, leaves you.
The saddest part is what they will do you won't and what they won't you will.
It was never sorry that matters actually, it's the effort.
but I guess you never care to make an effort to make things right again.
Things won't be done just by simply saying it, but by meaning it.
p/s: " I don't mind if you're lacking of effort in staying ; I will." ♥♥♥
No comments:
Post a Comment